Each CPSC age group conducts team training during the week while competing in league matches on the weekend. Practices are in Manhattan and league games are held at venues throughout the major boroughs.
- Field House – Pier 62 Chelsea Piers (23rd Street & West side Highway – Chelsea, Manhattan)
- Sports Center – Pier 60 Chelsea Piers (20th Street &West side Highway – Chelsea, Manhattan)
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park – Lions Playground (Grand Street Between Chrystie St. and Forsyth St. – Chinatown, Manhattan)
- East River Park – Field 1&2 (Grand Street & FDR Drive – Lower East Side)
- Baruch Playground – Main Field (Corner of Baruch Pl. and Mangin St. – Lower East Side, Manhattan)
- Chelsea Park – Main Field (West 28th Street between 9th Ave. and 10th Ave. – Chelsea, Manhattan)
- Chelsea Waterside – Main Field (23rd Street between 11th Ave. and 12th Ave. – Chelsea, Manhattan)
- Columbus Park – Turf Field (Bayard Street between Baxter Street and Mulberry Street – Chinatown, Manhattan)
- Avenues School – Gymnasium (10th Ave between 25th Street and 26th Street – Chelsea, Manhattan)
- Booker T. Washington Park – Main Field (108th Street between Columbus Ave. and Amsterdam Ave. Upper West, Manhattan)
Please visit Schedule to find full game schedules date, kick-off times and locations. Each age group’s schedule can be found according to their indicated League Division.